Kerang District Health Midwifery Services
Kerang District Health has not been able to replace their GP obstetrician services since their last doctor left in 2015, despite advertising and offering incentives for doctors who may wish to move to the town.
For women around Kerang who are planning or expecting a child there are birthing services offered at:
- Bendigo Health Midwives Clinic: 5454 7288
- Cohuna Medical Clinic (low risk birthing only): 5456 2609
- Echuca Regional Health: 5485 5000
- St John of God Hospital Bendigo
- Swan Hill Maternity (low risk birthing only): 5033 9303
Once you are home Domiciliary care – as per website currently.
Kerang District Health Domiciliary Midwifery Service
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday by appointment.
Monday to Friday
8.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Post Natal Support
- Breastfeeding information and assistance
- Baby care & Education