Visit the Directions issued by the Chief Health Officer page to view the current Stay Safe directions.
National Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information for the public
- What is Coronavirus, please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- For up to date information about the current situation, please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- For those travelling overseas or planning to travel overseas, please regularly review: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/
- Who needs to isolate: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/self-quarantine-coronavirus-covid-19
- Do you want to know more about quarantine and isolation? Are you isolating at home or caring for someone required to isolate? Click the link for more information. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/self-quarantine-coronavirus-covid-19#how-to-care-for-those-in-isolation-or-quarantine
- Translated COVID-19 resources: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/translated-resources-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
Returning to Victoria
Create a COVID-19 Border Entry Permit to cross into Victoria from NSW.
Learn more about the Victorian border crossing permit including details of green, orange and red zones.